Lunch & Learn
Discover the Okanagan Valley wine region, learn about the history of Painted Rock and uncover the secret of the flagship red blend, Red Icon.
Includes educational session, tour, tasting and a picnic lunch featuring local ingredients paired with Painted Rock wine
- Visit the vines, walk the land and learn about the terroir of Painted Rock and what makes it the perfect location for the production of premium wines.
- Tour the winery, enjoy a barrel tasting of each of the five varieties that create the Red Icon. Understand how each variety enhances the blend and taste the winemaker’s final blend in barrel.
- Take in the views on the patio, while enjoying a gourmet picnic lunch prepared with local Okanagan ingredients and paired with Painted Rock wines.
- Cost per person $80.00
- Available: Sundays from May 15 through October 15 (excluding August 31) 11:00 am – 12:30pm followed by a picnic lunch.
- Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- Also available on other days of the week for groups of six or more. By appointment only.