Shipping cost by province
|All other provinces||$40|
- Shipping costs are based on one case (12 x 750ml bottles). Additional cases are $10 each. (Ex. 2 cases to B.C. = $30, 3 cases to Alberta = $50).
- There is no bottle minimum for orders. Whether you order 1 bottle or 12 in a case, the shipping price remains the same.
- Wine Club members receive free shipping on orders of two full cases (24 x 750ml bottles) or more.
- We recommend using a business address for delivery. Someone of legal age must sign for the delivery. Alcohol shipments cannot be left on doorsteps. If you require discreet packaging, please note this on your order.
- We use ATS Healthcare for temperature-controlled delivery. ATS does not have a pick-up option. If you prefer your shipment delivered via Canada Post, please note this on your order. Canada Post does not offer temperature-controlled services but do allow for pick up at your local post office. We do not recommend this during times of extreme temperatures (mid winter/mid summer).
- You will receive a tracking number for your shipment via email. Address changes after the order has been placed will incur a $10 redirect fee.
- For the Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut, contact email@example.com for a shipping quote.
- Shipments may be delayed due to extreme weather.